Wednesday, June 25, 2008

If I had 1 wish...

If I had 1 wish i would wish that that i had a magic purse that never ran out of money!

3 comments:

meg newell said...

dang.... that would be nice. i never thought of that.

Emmy K said...

Hi mikaela! it's me, mikaela! it was great to see your blogspot about me! keep in touch!

meg newell said...

hahahahahahaha! ya i agree i do need to stop biting my nails. it drives me up a wall that i cant seem to break the habit!
love ya!

Known as Mikaela

My photo
My favorite things to do include: drawing/art, outdoors activities (camping, hiking, ect.), play music (piano and violin), and stuff with the family.

Things to do before I die

  • go skinny dipping in the desert
  • take all my friends to the lost city of atlantis
  • travel across the world
  • own a hot air balloon
  • ride in a hot air balloon
  • bungee jump